RUTINA DE UN DIA
Routine of one day
I on monday get up from my bed 6:30 am I do not give a bath then breakfast while my brother combs I wash my teeth and then I'm going to wing school wings 7:15 am with my friends after the height of the heird swell with my friends Wings 11:00 am Leo Salgo from the school game Ararto Maquinites After I arrive House Ceno Augment My Homework and then I give a bath and I'm wound wings 10:00 pm
yo el lunes me levante alas 6:30 am yo no me doy un baño despues desayuno mientras que mi hermano se peina yo me lavo los dientes y luego me voy ala escuela alas 7:15 am con mis amigos despues ala hora del reseso almuerso con mis amigos alas 11:00am luego salgo de la escuela juego unrato maquinitas despues llego ami casa ceno ago mi tarea y luego me doy un baño y me duermo alas 10:00pm
I on monday get up from my bed 6:30 am I do not give a bath then breakfast while my brother combs I wash my teeth and then I'm going to wing school wings 7:15 am with my friends after the height of the heird swell with my friends Wings 11:00 am Leo Salgo from the school game Ararto Maquinites After I arrive House Ceno Augment My Homework and then I give a bath and I'm wound wings 10:00 pm
yo el lunes me levante alas 6:30 am yo no me doy un baño despues desayuno mientras que mi hermano se peina yo me lavo los dientes y luego me voy ala escuela alas 7:15 am con mis amigos despues ala hora del reseso almuerso con mis amigos alas 11:00am luego salgo de la escuela juego unrato maquinitas despues llego ami casa ceno ago mi tarea y luego me doy un baño y me duermo alas 10:00pm
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario